Monday, December 21, 2009

Photo-a-Day - Shriner Hospital Christmas Ornament


Shriner Hospital Christmas Ornament
Originally uploaded by reitveld

This year my wife and I proudly hang the new Shriner Hospital Christmas Ornament from our Christmas Tree. It represents all the good philanthropic work that the Shriners do for the good of mankind and the children.

If your child has been burned, or is suffering from Orthopaedic problems, Spinal Cord Injury, or Cleft Lip / Palate then please contact me (or your local Shrine Temple). I can get you in contact with the right people who can in turn help your child.
Remember there is no cost for you or your child.... ever.

Photo taken by Patrick Hoesly and is part of my Photo-a-Day Journal. Check back every day to see a new aspect of my creative life. Also take a look at my website, www.zooboing.com/ to learn more about me, my work and my watercolor books.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.