Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year
Originally uploaded by Patrick Hoesly

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I hope 2010 will bring prosperity, peace and happiness to all of you. Lets all ring in the new year with positive thoughts and warm wishes to our friends, family and everyone who downloads and uses these textures. We (Everyone here at ZooBoing Illustrations) want to pray for the people who serve to protect our freedom and peace throughout the world. To you, we say a warm Thank You, God Bless and please remain safe!

Now.... where did I put all those noise makers?

This seamless texture was created by Patrick Hoesly, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution license. You may download and use this texture as you like. All I ask, is for you to give credit to myself and a link back to my website at www.zooboing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.